"where fashion and beauty is told from the soul"

-



Sunday, June 6, 2010

MUSIC FEST IN OSLO

As Oslo got ready for their yearly day of sun and over 30 stages with free concerts, I got my Tuborg lite and my eye spy ready for some Norwegian festival fashion. And behold- there was a sea of maxi dresses, denim jackets, feminine socks tucked into sandals, oversized tops paired with boyfriend denim-shorts or black leggings. Straw hats and ray-bans, all in all a very typical day in the life of a music festival. My biggest observation of the season though: are the Norwegian boys dressing a hell of a lot better? Is it just me, or is the hair finally a legal styling territory for others than the football boys with their ski jump and highlighted hair. Well done with Nordic afros, conditioned mullets and rocked out side slicks.



My two favorite outfits of the day!








Bohemian-Rhapsody on top and Annie Hall meets Miami Vice under

No comments:

Post a Comment