"where fashion and beauty is told from the soul"

-



Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Knightly romance from FANNIE SCHIAVONI

                    
The first time I stumbled over the designs of Fannie Schiavoni during London Fashion Week for Fall 2010, my heart must have dropped an inch or two. I was moved and shaken down to my core and every fashion fiber in my body screamed: YES!
The Swede had a very shy and humble charisma, which suited me well as I was still in aw from taking in her statement jewelry pieces lined up quite simply on hangers and 3 white dress forms..  

“Renowned for her original signature chain accessories, Fannie’s focus is on durable, hard wearing materials and distinctive designs. Her Scandinavian background brings a love for anything clean and structural. She works with muted colors to keep the focus on the shape and design of her pieces.” – www.fannieschiavoni.com
Rhianna must have fallen in love with the chains as well, as she wears nothing put them in her opening scenes for her new video 'Rockstar' as well as a neckpiece during her Slash interpretation.




The only Scandinavian shop with the Newgen award winners’ statement pieces is Freudian Kicks in Oslo, Norway as well as selling at different locations in the Uk, the Usa and Japan.
However, these online shops should have the romantically knighted pieces in stock:

The photos will really speak louder than my words…

Love,
Tove





















http://www.fannieschiavoni.com

1 comment: