"where fashion and beauty is told from the soul"

-



Friday, August 27, 2010

Proiezioni sul presente

Projected Fashion


I´ve been saving these pictures to show you all for a while, because I wanted to make sure it really got through to people, and that it could move you the way it has done me. These photos of projected fashion stills in brick surroundings are simply one of the most clever fashion shoots I have ever seen. That seems like going out on a limb, but thinking about all the work and planning behind these photos, and then even matching the projected images up with the natural surroundings of the brick elements is pure genius. At first I thought I wanted to have them blown up and put on my wall, but the more I see them the more I want to live in a projected environment as well! Surrounded by a reality that isn´t really there- oh what a perplexed joy it would be!

Love,
Tove













Photography by Christophe Kutner.



Model: Agathe Mougin.



Magazine: D, #702, Summer 2010.

1 comment:

  1. Wooow! No tengo palabras para esto!
    Pura belleza!

    ReplyDelete