"where fashion and beauty is told from the soul"

-



Monday, May 2, 2011

LOVE & DESPISE



I both LOVE and DESPISE this editorial from Style Singapore shot by Wee Khim and Modeled by Sanne Nijhof but at least it is doing something too me and that in it self is applause worthy in this dreadfully boring editorial times we living in right now. I LOVE the clothes I DESPISE the light in the color shots. I LOVE the hair I DESPISE the drugged out makeup (yes, yes it´s kool for school but this version just doesn´t quite fit). I LOVE the John Lennon Classes and soft light in the black and white shot I DESPISE black&white&amp&pink fake fure.I LOVE the first shot I DESPISE the last. The rest is Mediocre, what do you think? 
Love,
Tove













Photos from Fashion Gone Rough

No comments:

Post a Comment