"where fashion and beauty is told from the soul"

-



Sunday, May 1, 2011

Change your hair for the week!







My hair grows stupidly quick, so I have never been too afraid of changing my cut nor my color. Even if I didn't start dying my hair until I was 19 (!) due to an amazing respect of my parents seldom restrictions ("except for hair color, tattoo, piercings and smoking- you do as you please my child!) Long story short, going from black to white in way too little time, made my last dye experience the very last. I was done with chewing gum texture, and the red roots that needed a refilling every 2 weeks if I didn't want to look bald with my black hair. I decided to reclaim my shunned red hair and let it grow back after 6 years of exile. The only problem was that my ends were white-yellowish and my roots were red- it really wasn't happening. 




Then, Davines came into my life (-yes, I am hearing angels sigh as I say this).


Davines Alchemic Golden Shampoo & Conditioner Duo


The organic, treatment + coloration series 'Alchemic System' in the cute vintage style apothecary jars and bottles were here to both save my sticky hair and to give me the color I had always wanted, but not quite gotten at the expensive hair salons: The Caramel! And not just some lighter version of brown, no no, this caramel had hints of peach and pink without giving it all away and it was amazing. When I threw some GHD waves in there my hair was like a caramel candy slide. My hair has now pretty much grown out to my natural red, which I am very much in love with (please understand, It's not myself I'm in love with. I do separate self and hair) and to get a little more vibration I simply use my L’Oreal Professionnel Expert Gloss Color Mahogany Shampoo

So what's my message?

For all of you out there longing for a fresh summer color for your hair, but not eager to dye it, simply wash you hair with the Davines Alchemic System series with its 6 different tones. You can chose the color that is meant to add to your own color, or if your blond do as me- cheat and change it up with the caramel or the pink tone! It washes out anyway, and your hair gets so silky soft.

Love,
Tove

Check out www.davines.com for more info

No comments:

Post a Comment