"where fashion and beauty is told from the soul"

-



Thursday, April 28, 2011

What I want to wear for summe....

Summer is coming and oh how I long to stroll down the beach, dip my toes in the ocean and relax with my man´s best mojito! Oh-wait, I do live on the beach already! But enough of that, one sure thing when it comes to most girls and summer is that we go a little nuts with color and crazy fads of the summer. It´s fun, it´s fine but it won´t really last. So I give you my sure thing picks (also refered to as the classics...) that can be worned on the beach, country side, chasing pavements and club hunting.

 A BIG BUT NOT TOO BIG BEACH HAT
Upf 50+ Sun Beach Shapeable Packable Hat Floppy Natural

 To hide under,
         to umpfh up any outfit
      and of course
  to protect my face from those nasty but oh so tempting sun rays



THE PERFECT MAXI DRESS



FULL TILT Smock Tube Maxi Dress

Yes, yes, yes....every summer is a maxi dress summer, but what shocks me every year is how many UGLY maxi dresses there are. Always the wrong fit, but gorgeous colors or horrible print with a deasent cut. What is a girl to do? GO SAFE but interesting with a tube cut black maxi and texturize it with knotted belt.




¡¡THOSE BLUES BROTHERS SHADES!!
Blues Brothers Dark Black Wayfarer Sunglasses

It just fits everyone, everywhere and with everything, who wouldn´t want that? (and no I´m not asking YOU miss IdontwantanythinganyoneelsecouldpossiblehaveI´lljuststicktomylimegreanhatsinstead)








TANNED ROMAN LOOKING WEDGES


Miss Me Women's Skid-8 Wedge Sandal

The wedge is sticking around, the tanned is sticking around and the roman (galdiator, jesus or whatnot) is sticking around..still..wear it..

No comments:

Post a Comment