1. Illuminating lotion for face and body.
Estee Lauder Spotlight Skin tone Perfector
- The absolutely fab thing about the illuminating lotion is that when you only have 5 seconds to get up and out of the hotel, plane, cabana or trailer- a quick wipe of it will make your face 10 times fresher without putting any makeup on and of course it's hydrating as well. Winn-Winn situation, no?
2. Concealer with SPF 30
Dermablend Quick Fix concealer spf 30
- Regardless if you are in the city or on the beach during summer or winter, one thing we often do more while on vacation is spend time outside. With all the things to see, time spent gazing up in the sky and on the sun; those crow’s feet are growing bigger around your eyes by the second. So cover up with both SPF and tint for that healthy and sleek look.
3. WONDER POWDER FROM MAKEUP STORE
Makeup Store Wonderpowder
As a reader of this blog, you will quickly catch on to my passion for wonder powder from makeup store. I don't really even know how to describe it properly as it simply must be experienced; however, the most important thing to know when using it on vacation is that it will give you an incredibly healthy shine without looking sweaty, build on color and cover up minor flaws without foundation. Other than this, is amazing to use over foundation to help it set without drying it out.
4. A very gooood mascara in all ways.
Yes- we want full, long, thick, black luscious eyelashes ALL the time! But, it's easier said than done. When on vacation, running around from shopping, museum or zoos during the day and fancy dinners at night, you need mascara that stays on, but is easily removed when wanted. It should also give you thick lashes, but not necessarily be made for long ones. Why? Mascaras used to build up length takes longer time to apply than the volume/thickness ones. When on vacation, you really don't want to waste your time on mascara.
5. The perfect blusher