"where fashion and beauty is told from the soul"

-



Saturday, July 10, 2010

make-art

HOW. CAN. I. BREATH. WHEN. YOU. ARE. SO. PERFECT.?.



I had almost forgotten about this extraordinary beauty spread from Italian Vogue November 2007 until I spotted it on Fashion Gone Rogue the other day. This is everything a beauty spread in its most perfect time can be. It has true beauty in the flattering esthetic lines. A technique beyond knowledge when fine lines and transitions meet textures and foreign elements. It's old and new, inspirational and crazy. Where make-up makes art at its finest moment. I regrettably do not remember who the make-up artist is, the clearly most important factor in this shoot together with photographer Michelangelo di Battista and model Anna Maria Urajevskaya. But please- do tell me if you know the artist behind one of my all time favorite story.

Love,
Tove




No comments:

Post a Comment