"where fashion and beauty is told from the soul"

-



Saturday, July 10, 2010

Givenchy Haute Couture Paris july 6th 2010

I. DIE.!.
Riccardo Tisci you drive me crazy. I too want to be a laced skeleton in your Givenchy closet



Personally, I think Riccardo Tisci for Givenchy embodies all of the characteristics and emotions Haute Couture collections of 2010 should have. The inspiration and though is clear and loud, but the craft and lines are delicate and thorough. It's wearable, styleable, eccentric and classic. Never strange just for the sake of being different. The garments are always attractive, reasonable in attention and themed sufficiently.

Tisci masters this in all of his collections and is by far one of my favorite designers.



"A romantic way to see death"
- Riccardo Tisci during the Paris presentation




















No comments:

Post a Comment